- 2 pounds baking potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon butter, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk, warmed
Crock Pot Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes is so EASY and Super tasty to make with many meals, and especially during the holidays!
1. Combine all ingredients except milk in crock pot; mix gently to combine.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 7 hours or on High for 4 hours.
3. Add milk to potatoes.
4. Mash potatoes with potato masher or electric mixer until smooth.
Crock Pot Girl