- 1 1/2 c. pancake batter
- 1/2 c. blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. milk
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
Little ones love pancakes, and they will love Crock Pot Lemon Glazed Blueberry Pancakes, and they are very quick and easy!
1. Place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the crock pot that is cut to fit.
2. Spray the parchment and sides of crock pot with nonstick cooking spray. (I used my 3 quart round crock pot.)
3. Pour 1 cup of batter in the bottom.
4. Sprinkle the blueberries on top of batter.
5. Top with remaining 1/2 c. of batter.
6. Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour (or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
7. Loosen the edges of the pancake with a butter knife and turn crock pot over to let pancake fall out onto a plate.
8. Whisk the lemon juice and milk and powdered sugar together in a small bowl and drizzle over the top of the pancake.
9. Cut and serve.
Crock Pot Girl