- 1 carrot, large, chopped
- 1 onion, medium, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 T. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. thyme, dried
- 1 tsp. oregano, dried
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned
- 1 1/2 lb. pork, boneless, shoulder or butt, trimmed and cut in half
- 3/4 lb. fettuccini
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
If you are looking for the perfect meal to make… then look no longer as you will love Crock Pot Pasta with Pork Ragu!
1. In a 4-6 quart crock pot, combine the carrot, onion, garlic, tomato paste, thyme, oregano, 3/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
2. Add the tomatoes (and the juices); add the pork and turn to coat.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 5-6 hours, or until the pork is very tender.
4. Twenty minutes before serving, cook the fettuccine according to the directions on the package, drain and return to the pot.
5. Meanwhile, using 2 forks, shred the pork and mix it into the cooking liquid.
6. Toss the pasta with the Ragu and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Crock Pot Girl