- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 oz. mix, ranch dressing, dry, packet
- 10 oz. soup, cream of chicken
- For the potatoes:
- 4 lb. potatoes, peeled cubed
- 5 T. butter, real
- 1 c. cheese, Parmesan, freshly grated
- 6 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1 - 1 1/2 c. milk, warm
- 1 T. salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper (to taste)
If you would like a wonderful dinner, here it is! Crock Pot Ranch House Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes!
1. Put pork chops, Ranch seasoning and soup into a medium sized crock pot.
NOTE: For those that like more gravy add one more can of soup for a total of two (2)!
2. Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours. (Depending on crock pot this may take less time, please check prior to end time of crocking so as not to overcook.)
3. Approximately 30 – 45 minutes before pork chops are done, place potatoes into a large pot of cold water.
4. Place the prepared potatoes onto the stove top over high heat and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
5. Drain and mix with an electric mixer on Low until potatoes are mashed.
6. Add butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Season to taste if needed.
NOTE: If you prefer your potatoes thinner, add more milk, slowly until your desired consitency.
NOTE 2: Can make this with chicken as well!
Serve chops with gravy over the Parmesan potatoes.
Crock Pot Girl