- 2 lbs. stew meat
- 29 oz. beef broth, canned
- 2 c. water
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 16 oz. noodles, egg noodles
I remember this wonderful flavor when I was growing up, and you won’t loose any of that with Crock Pot Beef and Noodles!
1. Place stew meat in crock pot and pour beef broth and water over the meat.
2. Add in garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 8 hours.
4. Add in egg noodles, during last 30-45 minutes of crocking.
Serve with a side of Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes, and your have your meal!
Crock Pot Girl