- 1 ham, small bone-in half (about 6 lb.)
- 1 c. pomegranate juice
- 1/2 c. red currant jelly
- 2 T. mustard, Dijon
- 1/4 c. sugar, packed dark brown
If you want to be festive, you’ll love Crock Pot Red Currant Pomegranate Glazed Ham… Love it for the Holiday!
1. Place ham in crock pot, pour on pomegranate juice.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours, until completely warmed through, basting once or twice.
3. Put jelly in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and cook, stirring, until softened.
4. Pour through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl, discarding solids.
5. Cover and refrigerate jelly until ready to use.
6. In a small saucepan, combine 3 T. of cooking liquid from crock pot with jelly, mustard and brown sugar. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
7. Remove 1 cup of cooking liquid from crock pot; discard.
8. Pour jelly mixture over ham.
9. Cover. Cook on high for about 30 minutes, basting often, until shiny and glazed.
10. Transfer ham to a platter and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes; serve.
Crock Pot Girl