- 1 lb. pecan, halved
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. basil, dried
- 1 tsp. oregano, dried
- 1 tsp. thyme, dried
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, cayenne, ground
Crock Pot Cajun Pecans are so easy to make, and your guests will love them!
1. Mix all ingredients in the crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on High for 15 minutes.
3. Reduce crock pot to Low and continue to crock, stirring occasionally for 2 hours, uncovered.
4. Place nuts to a baking sheet and cool completely.
Crock Pot Girl