- 8 oz. chiles, whole green, 2 cans 4 oz.
- 1/2 lb. cheese, cheddar
- 1/2 lb. cheese, jack
- 14 oz. tomatoes, with basil, garlic and oregano, diced, canned (or stewed tomatoes)
- 4 eggs
- 2 T. flour
- 3/4 c. of evaporated milk
I know I have a lot of favorites, but Crock Pot Chile Rellenos really is one of them and it taste wonderful and all made in one pot!
1. Spray the crock pot with a non-fat cooking spray to keep the dish from sticking, or use a crock pot liner.
2. Drain the chiles.
3. Cut in strips.
4. Layer the chiles and cheese in the crock pot, starting with the jack cheese, then the cheddar.
5. Repeat the layers.
6. Top with the tomatoes.
7. Combine the eggs with the flour and milk. Mix until smooth. Pour over the tomatoes.
8. Cover. Cook on High for 2-3 hours.
Serve this up with some Crock Pot Rice or Crock Pot “Refried” Beans!
Crock Pot Girl