- 2 lb. chicken, boneless, skinless, breast
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 T. kosher salt, or 1/2 T. iodized salt
- 6 oz. lemonade, concentrate, frozen, thawed (1/2 can)
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1 tsp, vinegar, balsamic
- 3 T. ketchup
- 1 1/2 - 2 T. olive oil, for browning chicken
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, crushed
Crock Pot Glazed Lemon Chicken is so very good and reminds me of the dish at Panda Express!
1. Cut chicken into strips or large chunks.
2. Place flour and salt in a baggie, and place chicken in baggie and shake to coat.
3. Remove chicken from baggie and shake off excess flour.
4. In a skillet, brown chicken in olive oil. (do not cook, just brown to give chicken color)
5. Transfer to the crock pot.
6. Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over the top of chicken pieces.
7. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 4 hours.
Serve over Brown or White rice, drizzle with remaining sauce.
Crock Pot Girl