- 4 chicken, thighs, boneless, skinless, partially frozen and cut into cubes
- 1/2 c. onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 T. canola oil
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. teriyaki sauce
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 1/2 c. chicken broth, (or 1/2 cup water mixed with 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon granules)
- 1 T. tapioca, quick cooking
- 1/2 c. peanut butter, (creamy or chunky)
- 1 lime, juiced
- Ground red pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peanuts and cilantro for garnish
- 8 oz. Fettuccine, (about 8-10 oz cooked)
Love this recipe of Crock Pot Chicken and Fettuccine with Peanut Sauce as it is packed with flavor!
1. Combine the onion, garlic, and oil in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for about 5 minutes, stirring once every minute, until onions are soft.
3. Transfer to crock pot.
4. Add the chicken into the crock pot.
5. Whisk the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, broth, tapioca and peanut butter in a separate bowl until smooth.
6. Pour into the crock pot.
7. Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
8. Add in juice from the lime, sprinkle in the ground red pepper to taste and add in salt and pepper to taste.
9. Stir in the cooked fettuccine and coat with the peanut sauce.
10. Scoop onto individual plates and garnish with cilantro and fresh peanuts.
Crock Pot Girl