- 16.3 oz. biscuits, can of Grands
- 1/2 c. sugar, white
- 1/2 c. sugar, dark brown
- 4 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 8 oz. butter, stick, melted - (Do not use margarin)
Crock Pot Monkey Bread is great for breakfast, brunch, after school snack, or even a dessert for some meals.
1. Use a crock pot liner in a 5 quart crock pot and spray the liner with cooking spray.
2. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Mix sugars and cinnamon together in another bowl.
3. Cut each biscuits into quarters.
4. Line up the following ingredients in this order: biscuits, butter, sugar cinnamon mixture.
5. Dip biscuits into butter then roll in sugar cinnamon mixture and put in one layer on the bottom of the crock pot. They will fit very tight in crock.
6. Place paper towel over top of crock. (This will keep the condensation from dripping down on the monkey bread.)
7. Cover. Cook on Low for 2-3 hours. Each crock cooks differently, so you will need to check!
8. When biscuits are done, lift out the liner and transfer to a plate.
9. A simple way to remove from the liner is to roll it down over the sides of the plate, and slide off with a large spatula!
10. Mix a cup of confectioners sugar and a couple tablespoons of milk for the icing. (Optional)
11. Drizzle over the top of of the monkey bread. (Optional…but very good)
Crock Pot Girl