- 4 qts. apple cider
- 1 c. sugar, brown, packed
- 6 oz. lemonade, frozen, concentrated
- 6 oz. orange juice, frozen concentrated
- 6 cloves, whole
- 6 allspice, whole
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3 cinnamon sticks
Crock Pot Apple Cider Spiced Punch is delicious, and turns ordinary apple cider into a spiced delight!
1. Tie whole spices in cheesecloth or a tea infuser.
2. Add to the other ingredients in a crock pot and heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 1 1/2 – 2 hours, and turn to warm if you want to serve warm!
3. Serve warm in punch cup, or serve cold adding ice a punch bowl or large pitcher.
Crock Pot Girl