- 2 lb. chicken, breasts (can still be frozen)
- 16-20 oz Barbecue sauce, bottle of your favorite
- 1 lb. bacon, strips, fully cooked
- 2 c. cheese, cheddar, shredded
- 6-8 buns, or rolls, large
Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken Cheesy Bacon Sandwiches is great when you know you are going to be busy, and you can put this together very fast!
1. Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray or use a crock pot liner.
2. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and pour bottle of BBQ sauce on top of them.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-7 hours or on High for 3-4 hours.
4. With two forks, remove chicken and shred, placing it back into the crock pot and mix well.
5. Set oven or toaster oven to 425 degrees. Place a sheet of foil on a baking sheet.
6. Split rolls or buns in half and scoop Barbecue Chicken on top and top with 1-2 slices of bacon, and a handful of cheese.
7. Place the sandwich on the foil and place in the oven until the cheese melts, 3-4 minutes!
8. I butter the top bun and also place in the oven to brown, and top the sandwich, and it is oh so good!
Crock Pot Girl