- 1 lb. steak, lean, cut into 1" cubes
- .75 oz. onion soup mix
- 6 c. water (hot)
- 2 carrots, peeled & shredded
- 1 celery, stalk, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled & chopped
- 1 c. biscuit mix
- 6 T. milk
- 1 T. parsley, finely chopped
Crock Pot Dumpling Soup is wonderful and so delicious! You will love this HEALTHY soup!
1. Place steak in crock pot and sprinkle steak with dry onion soup mix.
2. Turn crock pot on Low.
3. Pour hot water over steak.
4. Stir in carrots, celery and tomato.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours or until meat is tender.
6. Turn crock pot up to High.
7. In a separate bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley. Stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened.
8. Drop by dumpling mixture by a teaspoon into crock pot.
9. Cover. Cook on High for about 30 additional minutes.
Crock Pot Girl