- 4 c. chicken broth
- 3/4 c. tomatoes, baby, quartered
- 1 c. carrots, baby, diced
- 3 (40 g) celery, stalks, medium, diced (stalk,+medium+(7-1/2"+-+8"+long))
- 1/2 c. corn, frozen
- 1/4 c sauce, pasta or pizza
- 1/2 tsp. dried mint
- 15-18 meatballs, frozen
- 1 c. peas, frozen
Crock Pot Albondigas Soup (which means Meatball) has a unique flavor, and be sure to not omit the mint as it is really what makes this soup!
1. Place the broth, vegetables, pizza sauce, and mint into your 6 quart crock pot.
2. Stir in frozen meatballs.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 8-9 hours.
NOTE: Your flavor from the meatballs seasoning is what is going to flavor your soup. The slower and longer you cook the soup, the more flavor the soup will have.
4. About 20 minutes before serving stir in the frozen peas.
5. Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese and ENJOY!
Crock Pot Girl