- 10-12 lasagna noodles, uncooked (break to fit, as it depends on the size and shape of your crock pot)
- 32 oz. sauce, Alfredo (I used, 2 - 16 oz. jars)
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. chicken, cooked and diced (I use a Rotisserie chicken)
- 16 oz. cottage cheese, small curd (or ricotta cheese)
- 2 c. cheese, mozzarella, grated
- 2.25 oz. olives, black, sliced
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced, fresh if you have them (optional)
- 2 T. cheese, Parmesan
- 1 tsp. parsley, dried
This delicious recipe of Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Lasagna will take a LARGE crock pot, such as a 5-6 quart crock pot.
1. Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray or use a crock pot liner that is also sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Break 3 or 4 lasagna noodles to fit in the bottom of your crock pot.
3. Layer one-third of the Alfredo sauce, half of the water, and half of the chicken over the noodles.
4. Spread half of the cottage cheese, half of the mushrooms and sprinkle one-third of the mozzarella cheese over the last layer.
5. Next spread half of the olives.
6. Add second layer of noodles. Second layer of one-third of Alfredo sauce, remaining chicken, water, cottage cheese and mushrooms.
7. Sprinkle second one-third of mozzarella. Layer remaining noodles, sauce, and mozzarella. Top off with the rest of the olives, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley.
8. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours (no longer than 5 hours because the noodles go soft and mushy).
Crock Pot Girl