- 1 lb. green beans, frozen, regular or Italian style
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 T. butter, cut in small cubes
- 2 T. heavy cream
- 2 tsp. Alfredo sauce mix, dry, McCormick's
Crock Pot Creamy Green Beans is a Healthy choice to share with your family and the kids will love the wonderful flavor!
1. Place frozen green beans in crock pot with salt, pepper, and dot with butter.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours.
3. Mix the dry Alfredo sauce with the heavy cream.
4. Cover. Cook for 30 to 45 minutes longer.
Crock Pot Girl