- 1 c. vegetable broth
- 15 oz. tomatoes, crushed canned
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. eggplant, trimmed, peeled, cut into cubes
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 squash, crookneck yellow, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, thinly sliced
- Juice and zest of a large lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 T. cheese, feta, crumbled, or more
Crock Pot Ratatouille is a lovely recipe that you can make from your very own garden in the summertime! Made with beautiful vegetables!
1. Combine broth, tomatoes, onion, garlic, eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper, and oregano, stirring to combine.
2. Cover. Cook on High for 4 to 6 hours or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
Serve garnished with basil, a drizzle of olive oil, and feta.
Crock Pot Girl