- 14 oz. beef broth
- 3 lbs. pork, boneless ribs
- 18 oz. barbecue sauce - sauce of your choice
There are so many recipes for sandwiches, but the Crock Pot Barbecue Pork for Sandwiches is delicious and so EASY!
1. Place beef broth into crock pot, and add boneless pork ribs.
2. Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily.
3. Remove meat, and shred with two forks.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Put the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbecue sauce.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Serve on a warm bun!
Crock Pot Girl