- 16 oz. brownie mix, any package
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c. water
- 12 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c. walnuts
- 1/4 c. coconut
- 1/4 c. oats, can add Gluten free oats
OH BOY! This Crock Pot Five Layer Brownie is so rich, and so delicious! A MUST MAKE!
This recipe is great to make in your 1 1/2 to 2 quart crock pot!
1. Place the butter in the bottom of the crock to melt the butter while you mix the following ingredients.
2. Mix the egg, brownie mix, with 1/4 c. of water.
3. Stir into melted butter until none of the powder is left dry; batter will be quite thick
4. Pour can of sweetened condensed milk over the top.
5. Spread layer of oats over the milk, then coconut, then walnuts.
6. Cover. Cook on High if using a small crock pot, or on Low if using a larger crock pot than the 2 qt.
7. Test with a knife after 2 hours. If it comes out clean, cook for another 20-30 minutes with the lid off to get rid of the condensation and to help solidify the condensed milk. A good tip is you will know when it is done when the edges pull away from your crock.
NOTE: If you use the 1 qt. crock pot it is likely it will cook for a very long time, as long as 4 – 4 1/2 hours.
Crock Pot Girl