- 2 chicken, breast, halved
- 15 oz. kidney beans or black beans
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, Campbell's Healthy Request cream soup (celery, cheddar, chicken, mushroom)
- 1 c. corn
- 1/2 c. pepper, green, diced
- 1 c. salsa
- 1 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. cocoa
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
Crock Pot Chipotle Chicken is not only tasty, but it i also very easy to prepare, with multiple ways to serve it up!
1. Place chicken on bottom of crock pot.
2. Add salsa, soup, kidney beans, spices, corn (or any other veggies of your choice). Stir lightly.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 2-3 hours or on Low for 5-6.
4. Remove chicken and shred with two forks.
Serving Suggestions: Great served over rice; tortillas or with corn chips.
Crock Pot Girl