- 1 onion, large, thinly sliced
- 3 lbs. cut up chicken
- 8 oz. tomato paste
- 29 oz. tomatoes, diced, undrained
- 4 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. brown sugar, optional
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 c. water
- 8 oz. pasta, speghetti
This Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore is so easy to make, and always taste so good with all the flavor you would expect!
1. Put onions in bottom of crock pot.
2. Place chicken pieces on top of the onions.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and stir.
4. Pour over chicken.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
6. Cook spaghetti as directed on the package.
Serve Chicken Cacciatore over spaghetti.
Crock Pot Girl