- 1 1/2 lbs. beef, chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 c. beef broth
- 1/2 c. oyster sauce (found at grocery store with Asian foods)
- 1/2 – 1 lb. broccoli, florets, fresh or frozen (I prefer fresh)
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 T. cornstarch
- Cooked rice (optional)
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
Crock Pot Oyster Sesame Beef is a real keeper, and the Oyster sauce is a key flavor in this recipe! ENJOY!
1. Arrange beef strips in crock pot and pour beef broth and oyster sauce over the beef.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 6–8 hours or on HIGH for 3–4 hours or until beef is very tender.
3. Microwave FRESH broccoli in microwave safe bowl with 1/4 c. water.
4. Broccoli should be tender in 4–5 minutes.
NOTE: If using frozen broccoli, follow directions on packaging.
5. Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cooking liquid (liquid from the broth and juices of the meat in the crock pot) in a cup and stir until smooth.
6. Add slowly to the crock pot and stir until well combined.
7. Stir drained broccoli into the crock pot.
8. Leave uncovered. Cook on High for about 15 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
9. Cook rice following directions on package.
Serve over cooked rice and garnish with sesame seeds!
Crock Pot Girl