- 20 potatoes, red, cut into cubes
- 1/4 c. and 2 T. flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 c. bacon, real bits
- 2 onions, small red, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. chicken bouillon granules
- 2 T. ranch dressing mix
- 1 T. and 1 tsp. parsley, dried
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. pepper, black, ground
- 6 c. water
- 2 c. half-and-half
- 1 c. cheese, Cheddar, shredded, or to taste
- 1/2 c. green onions, chopped, or to taste
Crock Pot EASY Baked Potato Soup is not only EASY it is DELICIOUS! Takes minimal prep time to put together, so great for the working household!
1. Place potatoes in the bottom of your crock pot.
2. Sprinkle flour over the potatoes, tossing potatoes to coat.
3. Sprinkle bacon bits, red onion, garlic, chicken bouillon, ranch dressing mix, parsley, seasoned salt, and black pepper over the coated potatoes.
4. Pour water into the crock pot.
5. Cover. Cook on Low 7 to 9 hours.
6. Pour half-and-half into the soup; cook another 15 minutes to warm through.
Garnish with Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, dollop of sour cream, and green onion to serve!
Crock Pot Girl