- 1 lb. Beef, Round Steak, lean
- 3/4 c. bell pepper, green, strips
- 1/2 c. bell pepper, red, strips
- 1/2 c. bell pepper, yellow, strips
- 1/2 c. onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. pepper, black
Crock Pot Easy Pepper Steak is a delicious meal to make when you work all day, and need a warm meal for the family at night! Great to make with the programmable crock pot.
1. Cut round steak, peppers and onions into strips.
2. Sear steak in pan over med. high heat (optional).
3. Press clove of garlic into crock, add all ingredients,
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
Serving suggestions: Over rice!
Crock Pot Girl