- 1 1/4 lb. chicken, thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 4.5 oz. mushrooms, sliced, drained
- 1/2 c. bell peppers, red, roasted strips (from a jar)
- 2 T. dry sherry, if desired
- 16 oz. Alfredo sauce, jar
- 3 c. broccoli, cut, frozen
- 10 oz. uncooked fettucine
- 2 T. cheese, Parmesan, shredded
Crock Pot Fettuccine Alfredo is delicious as well as so very easy to make, as it all goes into the crock pot! My guests are always delighted when I serve this Alfredo!
1. Layer chicken thighs, mushrooms, and roasted pepper strips in a 3 to 4 quart crock pot.
2. Drizzle with sherry.
3. Spoon Alfredo sauce over top.
4. Cover. Cook for 5 to 6 hours on Low.
5. Approximately 25 minutes before serving, rinse broccoli with warm water to thaw, drain well.
6. Add broccoli to crock pot mixture.
7. Turn setting to High heat.
8. Cover. Cook for an additional 20 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, follow the directions on the package and cook the fettuccine noodles. Drain.
10. Stir cooked and drained fettuccine into chicken mixture.
11. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan Cheese and stir.
Crock Pot Girl