- 2 quarts brewed strong coffee
- 1/2 c. mix, hot chocolate, instant
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken into halves
- 1 c. whipping cream
- 1 T. sugar, powered
I love a mocha, and love to put Crock Pot Mocha on before I serve our guests dinner, so we can enjoy a delicious mocha while we relax and enjoy our guests in the evening!
1. Place coffee, hot chocolate mix and cinnamon stick halves into crock pot; stir well.
2. Cover. Cook for 2 – 2 1/2 hours on HIGH or until hot.
3. Remove and discard cinnamon stick halves.
4. Beat cream in medium bow with electric mixer on High speed until soft peaks form.
5. Add powdered sugar to whipped cream; beat until stiff peaks form.
6. Ladle hot beverage into mugs and top with whipped cream.
Crock Pot Girl