- 1 lb. sausage, bulk
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, large, chopped
- 1 pepper, red, diced small
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. cheese, Velveeta, cubed
- 21.25 oz. soup, cream of mushroom (2 cans)
- 1 - 2 jalapenos, chopped (adjust to your liking for heat)
Even though they call this the Crock Pot AMAZING Manly Dip, I can tell you it is a Ladies Dip as well! So So GOOD!
1. Brown ground beef and sausage with onions. Drain.
2. Mix cheese, soup, garlic salt, red pepper, pepper, and jalapenos and place in crock pot.
3. Turn Crock up to High.
4. Transfer drained meats to crock pot and stir occasionally to help the cheese melt and combine flavors.
5. Once combines, turn crock pot to Low and keep warm.
Serve with tortilla chips and toppings of your choice.
NOTE: GREAT to make and sever as one of your crocks in the triple crock warmer!
Crock Pot Girl