- 1-2 lbs. beef, cubed
- onion soup mix
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of mushroom, (sometimes 2 if I want it creamier)
- 4 oz. mushrooms
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. egg noodles
Thank you Delicia B. for sharing your Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff! Several of our Facebook friends posted that they liked the recipe too. Enjoy!
1. Combine ingredients in the crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
3. Add a small container of sour cream and mix 1/2 hour before serving.
4. Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
Serve Stroganoff over noodles!
Provided by Delicia B., via facebook.com/crockpotgirl