- 5 lb. Chuck Roast
- .75 oz. ranch seasoning mix
- .7 oz. Italian dressing mix, dried
- .87 oz. brown gravy mix
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 onions, large, chopped
- 6 carrots, large, chopped into bite size pieces
- 8 potatoes, large, chopped into bite size pieces
Thanks to Kelly P. for sharing her Crock Pot Chuck Roast and Vegetables! This certainly sounds like a delicious comfort food meal! YUMMY!
1. Put everything in the crock pot with onions, carrots and potatoes.
2. Cover. Cook for 9 hours on Low.
Provided by Kelly P., via facebook.com/crockpotgirl