- 3 lb. meatballs, frozen
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 3 brown gravy, canned
- 4 oz. mushrooms, canned or fresh
- 1 onion, red, medium to large
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic powder
Crock Pot Easy Swedish Meatballs are a great meal to throw together, when you only have an hour before dinner.
1. Place frozen meatballs and onion strips in crock pot and warm until meatballs are beginning to thaw.
2. Add sour cream, gravy and mushrooms.
3. Stir well while adding spices.
4. Cover. Cook until meatballs are cooked through, about 1 hour.
Serve over cooked egg noddles for an easy and great meal.
Crock Pot Girl