- 3 c. cottage cheese, (24 oz.)
- 3 c. broccoli, frozen chopped, thawed and drained
- 2 c. cheese, cheddar, shredded
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 3 T. onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
My daughter loves broccoli, so occasionally we have Crock Pot Egg and Broccoli Casserole for a brunch and we all love it!
1. Combine the first eight ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Grease a 3 qt. crock pot.
3. Pour into crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir.
5. Reduce heat to Low.
6. Cover. Cook for 2-1/2 to 3 hours longer or until a thermometer reads 160°.
7. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Crock Pot Girl