- 1 lb. sausage
- 32 oz. potatoes, hash brown, shredded, frozen
- 1 dozen eggs, large, slightly beaten (or 2 cartons of egg substitute)
- 3 c. cheese, cheddar, shredded
Crock Pot EASY Breakfast Casserole only has four ingredients and is a wonderful recipe that can cook while you sleep!
1. Brown sausage and strain to remove excess grease. When using sausage links or patties, chop them up into bite size pieces.
2. Place 1/3 of the hash browns in the bottom of the crock pot, followed by a portion of the cheese and topped by 1/3 of the sausage.
3. Repeat until the sausage is all used up, hash browns and cheese…or until the crock pot is full.
4. Pour the eggs on top of the contents and it will run down through the ingredients in the crock pot.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 5-6 hours.
Crock Pot Girl