- 1/2 lb. chocolate, candy coating (bark)
- 1/2 c. peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. coconut + more to sprinkle on top
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. rice krispies
Three of my favorite…Chocolate, Coconut and Peanut Butter! That is why I had to make the Crock Pot Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls!
1. Combine peanut butter, butter, vanilla, coconut, sugar and rice krispies in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
2. With a tablespoon form the dough into a ball. Place on parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
3. Place in the freezer for one hour to set up.
4. In a small crock pot, or the Little Dipper, place your chocolate.
5. Cover. Cook on Low or Warm (if your crock pot allows) for and hour, letting dough to set up.
6. Every 15 minutes stir the chocolate until creamy. Dip dough balls in the chocolate using a fork or fondue fork.
7. Cover dough ball with chocolate and place on parchment covered cookie sheet.
8. Sprinkle with coconut (optional).
9. Let chocolate set and before serving!
Crock Pot Girl