- 16 oz. cream cheese, block (2 blocks)
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 2 garlic, heads
Crock Pot Garlic Dip is good served hot or cold, and great for game days, potlucks and anything that comes up!
1. Peel the heads of garlic, and dice the cloves into tiny pieces.
2. Smash the garlic pieces. You can use a rolling pin!
3. Turn on small crock pot to High.
4. Cut the cream cheese into squares and place in the crock pot to melt. Top with mayonnaise and stir once the cream cheese begins to dissolve.
5. You may need to stir a few times before it becomes smooth enough to add the smashed garlic, and stir with the garlic.
6. Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour, or on Low for 2.
Stir well and serve with crackers and veggies!! Good served Hot or Cold!
Crock Pot Girl