- 10 oz.. chocolate chips, Hershey's mint or "chips of your choice if you prefer not to have mint"
- 14 oz. condensed milk, sweetened
- Milk, to thin, if needed
Crock Pot Mint Chocolate Fudge Sauce is a flavorful topping for not only ice cream, but for cakes as well!
1. Place chocolate chips and the condensed milk in the crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook High for 1-2 hours.
3. Every 15 minutes stir until melted and the chocolate is smooth.
4. Add milk just one tablespoon at a time to thin out the sauce, if needed.
NOTE: Use other chip flavor if you don’t want the mint flavor! (I like the mint flavor, but know some people don’t!?!
Serve over ice cream or cake!
Crock Pot Girl