- 2 1/2 lbs. potatoes, red, small, quartered
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 0.04 oz. dressing mix, buttermilk ranch, package
- 10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of chicken
Simple recipe which is great to make ahead! Crock Pot Ranch Potatoes are really good, and a great side dish to serve with so many meals.
1. Cut up the potatoes and place in the crock pot.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and spoon over the potatoes in the crock pot.
3. Stir to blend well.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 7 hours.
5. Gently stir before serving.
Crock Pot Girl