- 8 c. water
- 2 c. lemon juice, fresh (about 13-15 lemons)
- 2 c. honey
- 5 T. ginger, crystallized, finely chopped
- 1 ginger, whole, peeled, fresh, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 10-12 cloves, whole
- 3/4 c. rum, golden
- 3/4 c. brandy
- Lemon rind strips (optional)
Crock Pot Ginger-Lemon Hot Toddies are perfect for a chilly evening!
1. Mix water, lemon juice, honey, crystallized ginger, cloves and 1/4 inch slices of ginger in a 5 quart crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours.
3. Discard ginger slices.
4. Stir in rum and brandy.
5. Ladle into mugs, serve warm and garnish with lemon rind strips, if desired.
Crock Pot Girl