- cooking spray
- 1 c. milk
- 1 T. honey
- 1 T. active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 chicken, breast, large cooked, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 c. hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot® or sauce of your choice)
- 1/2 c. tomato sauce
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Pizza Loaf is a recipe you can make as hot as you want or as mild as you want! If making for the kiddos you may not want to put any hot sauce in???
1. Spray the inside of a crock pot with cooking spray, or spray a crock pot liner.
2. Boil milk in a small saucepan and remove from heat; cool until lukewarm, about 10 minutes.
3. Pour milk into a bowl and stir in honey and yeast. Let stand until yeast begins to foam, about 5 minutes.
4. Mix flour into milk mixture, 1 cup at a time, until dough is no longer sticky. Knead dough until elastic, about 2 minutes.
5. Combine chicken and onion in a different bowl; stir hot sauce into chicken mixture.
6. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle and fit dough circle into crock pot.
7. Sides of dough may collapse. Pour tomato sauce inside dough, lifting dough sides if needed.
8. Fill inside of dough with chicken mixture and top with 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
9. Fold sides of dough over filling and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
10. Cover. Cook on High until crust is cooked and filling is hot, about 2 1/2 hours.
11. Before serving cool slightly.
Crock Pot Girl