- 1 lb. beef, stewing meat
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 5 red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 onion, soup mix
- 2 - 10 3/4 oz. soup, cream of mushroom
- 8 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 10 oz. peas, frozen
Beef Stew is one of those comfort meals, and since Crock Pot All Day Beef Stew is so quick and easy, this recipe really is comforting!
1. On the bottom of the crock pot, place the beef stewing meat.
2. Layer carrots, potatoes, placing bay leaf on top.
3. Mix in a separate bowl the onion soup mix, soup, tomato sauce and frozen peas. (Note I like my peas a not too soft so I add them during the last half hour.)
4. Pour over the beef and veggies.
5. Cover. Cook on low 6-10 hours.
Serve with hot bread or rolls.
Crock Pot Girl