- 1 1/2 c. crabmeat, lump, drained and shell pieces removed
- 4 oz. jalapeño cheddar cheese, shredded 50% reduced fat (about 1 cup)
- 3 oz. cheese, Parmesan, grated fresh (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 c. milk, fat-free
- 1/2 c. onion, grated (about 1/2 large onion)
- 1/2 c. canola mayonnaise
- 1 T. vinegar, sherry
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 oz. spinach, chopped, frozen chopped, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 8 oz. cream cheese, fat-free
- 8 oz. sour cream, fat-free, carton
- 1 tsp. lemon rind, grated
Crock Pot Cheesy Spinach Crab Dip is just one more dip you MUST MAKE! It is YUMMY!
1. Combine crab meat, Jalapeño cheddar cheese, Parmesan Cheese, milk, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, ground red pepper, cloves, chopped spinach, cream cheese, and sour cream.
2. Mix well in a 3 quart crock pot.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours.
4. Stir in lemon rind.
NOTE: If you like your dips hot and spicy, additional ground red pepper or crushed red pepper will add some kick, but be careful not to add too much.
Crock Pot Girl