- 10 potatoes, medium, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 c. Italian dressing
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 T. mustard
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3 pickles, large, diced
- 2 scallions
- 6 eggs, boiled, shelled and sliced
Great recipe as you can make ahead of time, and keep Crock Pot Potato Salad in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
1. Wash potatoes, peel and cube.
2. Transfer potatoes to crock pot.
3. Top with the Italian dressing and red wine vinegar. Covering the potatoes completely with water.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 3-4 hours.
5. Potatoes should be tender but not mushy.
6. Drain potatoes and place in refrigerator until cooled.
7. In a bowl mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic salt, onion powder, lemon pepper and paprika.
8. Pour over the potatoes when cool and stir.
9. Fold in the eggs, pickles, and scallions.
10. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve or for at least 1-2 hours to blend flavors.
Crock Pot Girl