- 1 Steak, T-Bone, medium T-Bone
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. flour
- 1/4 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium potato
Steak is very good on the grill, but sometimes it is all about time, and I promise you will love the flavor and the tenderness of Crock Pot T-Bone Steak!
1. Mix the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a skillet.
2. Brown both side of the T-Bone in the skillet.
3. Put the potato into the crock pot and place the steak and seasonings on top of the potatoes.
4. Before adding the mushrooms, saute them in the skillet, and place on top of the steak in the crock pot.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Crock Pot Girl