- 2 lbs. shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 3 T. olive oil
- 2 T. white wine
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 c. shallots, minced
- 3 T. parsley, fresh
- 1/8 to 1/4 T. red pepper flakes, or to your liking
- 2 T. lemon juice
- Kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, fresh ground to taste
Shrimp is so delicious so many ways, and a popular way would be Crock Pot Shrimp Scampi! So tasty and YUMMY!
1. Cook 2 lbs. of shrimp in a skillet with butter for 2 to 3 minutes. Stirring to saute all sides of shrimp. Refrigerate!
3. Mix the following: olive oil, white wine, garlic and shallots in a crock pot and mix well.
4. Add parsley, red pepper flakes and lemon juice.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours.
6. Place the refrigerated, cooked shrimp in the crock pot.
7. Cover again. Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
NOTE: Remember the shrimp is already cooked, so be careful not to overcook as they will become tough and rubbery. So be careful not to add shrimp until you are just about ready to serve!
Serve over pasta or rice of your choice. Crock Pot Girl likes angel hair pasta!
Crock Pot Girl