- 2 c. macaroni, whole wheat, cooked, divided
- 1 c. cheese, Cheddar, shredded, divided
- 1/2 c. cheese, Swiss, shredded, divided
- 3 1/2 oz. cheese, Gouda. sliced thin, divided
- 4 T. butter
- 1 c. cream, half and half
With so many ways to make Macaroni and Cheese, I found this recipe for Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese to be among one of the best, please post back if you agree!
1. Cook the macaroni as directed on the package and drain.
2. Spray the inside of the crock pot with cooking spray.
3. Place 1 cup of the macaroni on the bottom.
4. Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, half the Gouda cheese and 2 tablespoons butter.
5. For the second layer, put the last 1 cup of macaroni on top of this cheese layer and put the remaining Gouda cheese and butter on top.
6. Pour the half and half over the entire mixture.
7. Cover. Cook on Low for 2 1/2 hours.
Crock Pot Girl