- 1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1.25 oz. taco seasoning mix, package
- 16 oz. chili beans, with liquid, canned
- 15 oz. kidney beans, with liquid, canned
- 15 oz. corn, whole kernel, with liquid, canned
- 8 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 2 c. water
- 29 oz. tomatoes, diced and peeled
- 4 oz. green chile peppers, diced, canned
Crock Pot Taco Soup is so good when served on a chilly day!
1. Brown the ground meat (beef or turkey) with onion and taco seasoning until browned over medium heat. Drain, and set aside.
2. Transfer the ground meat mixture from the skillet along with the chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes and green Chile peppers to the crock pot.
3. Stir to blend.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Optional: Serve with sour cream, avocado, cheese and tortilla chips!
Crock Pot Girl