- 4 chicken thighs, frozen boneless, skinless
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. salsa or picante sauce
- 1 c. frozen corn
- 15 oz. black beans, drained and rinsed, canned(OR 2/3 cup dry beans soaked overnight and cooked on LOW for 6-8 hours in a separate slow cooker)
- 1/2 -3/4 taco seasoning, packet
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 1 T. water
- grated cheddar cheese
Delicious taste will be found when you make Crock Pot Creamy Black Bean Salsa Chicken! Your guests will want the recipe!
1. Place frozen chicken in the crock pot.
2. Pour the broth, salsa, corn, beans, and taco seasoning over the chicken.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours.
4. Remove the chicken and either shred with two forks.
5. Stir in the sour cream, before adding the chicken back in.
7. To thicken up, take 1 T cornstarch mixed with 1 T water and stir it in.
8. Place the chicken back in.
9. Leave the lid off and let it thicken up for about a half hour.
Spoon over tortillas and sprinkle with cheese. You can also eat it like a thick soup with corn chips.
Crock Pot Girl