- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 T. cocoa
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. milk
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 c. hot water
- cooking spray
Crock Pot Hot Fudge Sundae Cake will finish off any great meal and it is so YUMMY!
1. Spray inside of 2 – 3 1/2 quart crock pot with cooking spray.
2. Combine flour, sugar, 2 TBS cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
3. Stir in milk, oil and vanilla until smooth.
4. Stir in nuts (optional).
5. Spread batter evenly in sprayed crock pot.
6. Mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa in small bowl.
7. Stir in hot water until smooth.
8. Pour evenly over batter in crock, do not stir.
9. Cover. Cook on High for 2 – 2 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
10. Turn off crock pot.
11. Let cake stand uncovered 30- 40 minutes to cool slightly before serving.
12. Spoon warm cake into dessert dishes.
13. Spoon sauce over top.
Crock Pot Girl