- 4 chicken breasts
- 6 oz. stuffing mix, package Stove Top (amount can vary depending on how dry or wet you like it)
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 10 1/2 oz. soup, (cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, or cream of celery.)
Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing is a comfort meal, and so easy and simple to make…. Oh and tasty too!
1. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot.
2. Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over chicken.
3. Combine sour cream and soup together and pour over chicken and stuffing.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
5. Fluff all ingredients and serve.
Crock Pot Girl